Due to COVID-19 – No Interest or Payments Required Thru June 30th
  915-519-0906

How fast can I get a property tax loan?

Property tax lenders

There are thousands of homeowners who are unable to pay the full amount of their property taxes on time. As a result, they are forced to pay hefty amounts in penalties and fees. Your first legal collection penalties, typically in July, can amount to 20% (on top of an additional 18% paid in interest and other penalties, for a total of 38% as of the first business day in July); if you fail to pay, you will receive collection letters that threaten foreclosure and lawsuits. To avoid this process from getting out of control, you can find relief through fast loans for property taxes with American Finance & Investment Co., Inc. (AFIC).

We help Texas residents pay their residential property taxes and will quickly get them paid, so you’ll no longer have to worry about penalties, interest, and attorney collection fees. AFIC has become one of the leading property tax lenders in Texas. We are known for paying delinquent taxes quickly while offering low monthly payments and low-interest rates.

So what is the process, and how soon can you get a quick loan after contacting us?

  1. A property tax lender pays your taxes to the Tax Collector and then gives you a payment plan to pay them back in a way that gives you more time and is affordable for you. The Tax Collector transfers the tax lien to the property tax lender, and that is the lender’s security for getting paid under the payment plan.

  2. AFIC has the fastest lending platform in the industry. In the right circumstances, we can close your loan within 2 hours of your call or web inquiry via an entirely online process. If you prefer, we can send a notary to you, and you can sign with the notary in person.

  3. The process is simple: Pick your loan amount online or with our licensed loan officers; You provide some brief background info; We generate documents (in as little as 30 minutes); Then, you sign the documents with our online notaries or with our mobile notaries;

    Funding takes place after a post-closing review and the expiration of a 3 business day cancellation period (for household purpose loans). We will pay back the state 100% of the owed taxes. At AFIC, we don’t do credit score checks on borrowers. So you don’t have to worry about having excellent credit. We work with all types of people from all financial backgrounds.

    Your loan is a customized repayment plan just for you, and our loan officers can review the disclosures and go over all the details. We structure our loans to allow for affordable repayment terms, helping you regain control of your financial situation.

  4. Your property taxes are paid! It’s as quick and easy as that!

property%20tax%20loan.jpeg

Property tax penalties and fees can become very high – Here’s how property tax lenders can help

At AFIC, our property tax lenders can offer you expert advice and services to deliver fast, effective tax relief. American Finance & Investment Company, Inc has a compassionate and qualified team that will settle your property tax bill quickly and customize a repayment plan to help you get back on your feet.

To contact our qualified property tax professionals for a property tax loan in Texas, please visit our contact page at https://afic.co/contact


Loans For Your Delinquent Property Tax
No Money Down
No Credit Check
Rate Match Guarantee
Online Process
Avoid Foreclosure

Get your Loan Quote
in under 1 Minute!

My Property Tax Loan Quote

Get your estimate in under 1 minute!
Fill out the form below to start your loan quote

Pay Us Later
Pay Us Later
Interest Only
Interest Only
Escrow Protection
Escrow Protection
Rate Buster
Rate Buster

My Property Tax Loan Quote

Get your estimate in under 1 minute!
Fill out the form below to start your loan quote

Proudly Serving Austin (Travis County & Williamson County), Dallas (Dallas County), El Paso (El Paso County), Fort Worth (Tarrant County), Houston (Harris County, Fort Bend County, & Montgomery County), the Rio Grande Valley (McAllen, Pharr, Hidalgo County, & Cameron County), San Antonio (Bexar County), Waco (McLennan County) and the rest of Texas with Property Tax Loans.

YOUR TAX OFFICE MAY OFFER DELINQUENT TAX INSTALLMENT PLANS THAT MAY BE LESS COSTLY TO YOU. YOU CAN REQUEST INFORMATION ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF THESE PLANS FROM THE TAX OFFICE.

If you are over 64 or disabled, don’t get a property tax loan, contact your tax office about a deferral.

OCCC License #159698 • NMLS #1778287